DoubleActionCHL.info wants to wish you and yours a safe Christmas and New Year’s!
Here are a few tips to help keep you safe during the holiday season:
- Keep your temper in check. Be patient with others.
- Break down boxes that might give away your holiday presents. (i.e. HD TV’s or computer boxes.) Don’t show everyone what you received.
- If you are going to be away from the house for a while, put lights on a timer and ask someone to check in on the house. If they see anything out of the ordinary, have them call the police.
- Don’t post your plans on the internet for all to see. (i.e. We are heading to Hawaii for Christmas.) Save the pictures and posting for after you are back in town.
- Keep a watch out and report strange activity to the police.
- Be friendly, helpful, and kind to others, but always cautions!
- Don’t leave presents or gifts near widows and visible to the outside.